There’s a reason you see oodles of doodles everywhere you go these days. Whether it’s a Goldendoodle or an Aussiedoodle, they are all unique in their own doodly way. But if they share one quality, it’s that they’re all basically dogs trapped in the body of a teddy bear. I have two doodles myself, so I definitely wanted to weigh in on this trending topic! So without further adoo[dle], here are 25 things that only doodle owners would understand:
2. That being said, they are also perfectly content sleeping all day.
3. No two doodles look exactly alike!
4. Most people will have trouble guessing what kind of doodle they actually are, but they will still try to guess.
5. It’s hard to have just ONE doodle. IYKYK…
6. They are extremely goofy, in the best way possible.
7. A haircut can either turn them into a fluffy teddy bear, or a naked mole rat. It’s a make or break.
9. They have mastered the head-tilt and always seem to be listening to you when you speak.
WHO IS PRIDE+GROOM?
PRIDE+GROOM was born because 4 New York City dog lovers wanted the same level of grooming products for their dogs that they themselves enjoyed. They looked (hard) but nothing was up to snuff. Or sniff. Like so many, we love our families and take pride in our homes, and we consider our pets to be integral parts of those entities. That said, we could not find an effective way to coif them that was on par with the way we tended to our children, our homes, or ourselves. These beloved pets are allowed on the furniture and in our beds, and yet even when fresh from the groomer, we knew they did not smell or feel as good as they could.
With the development of our coat-specific shampoos, conditioner and deodorizing spray, we think we found just the way to say thanks for being the best and the sweetest MVP of the house.
PRIDE+GROOM is the first dog grooming brand launched under a beauty platform, with formulas made in a clean beauty and scent lab. We know beauty is not only skin deep. We did a ton of research to create the entire line. Each product is formulated with its own unique blend of essential oils sourced from around the world.
IN DOG WE TRUST