There’s a reason you see oodles of doodles everywhere you go these days. Whether it’s a Goldendoodle or an Aussiedoodle, they are all unique in their own doodly way. But if they share one quality, it’s that they’re all basically dogs trapped in the body of a teddy bear. I have two doodles myself, so I definitely wanted to weigh in on this trending topic! So without further adoo[dle], here are 25 things that only doodle owners would understand:
2. That being said, they are also perfectly content sleeping all day.
3. No two doodles look exactly alike!
4. Most people will have trouble guessing what kind of doodle they actually are, but they will still try to guess.
5. It’s hard to have just ONE doodle. IYKYK…
6. They are extremely goofy, in the best way possible.
7. A haircut can either turn them into a fluffy teddy bear, or a naked mole rat. It’s a make or break.
9. They have mastered the head-tilt and always seem to be listening to you when you speak.