THE BATH BRUSH: Silicone handle and teeth with wood base
THE MANE TAME+ BATH BRUSH
• For face and paws pump a small amount of THE MANE TAME onto a washcloth or fingertips. Massage around the eyes, nose, ears, mouth, and paws (avoid direct contact with eyes, obviously).
• For more of a full body clean up, a few pumps of THE MANE TAME into your palm, directly down the back of your dog or directly onto the teeth of THE BATH BRUSH.Use as much or as little as you want. Massage into coat with THE BATH BRUSH. If you have a dog who sheds, watch the fur fall away.
• No need to rinse as there is no water needed and it will not leave a sticky residue, but feel free to grab THE TOWEL from PRIDE+GROOM and get your fluff on.
• Know a kitty who could use a little somethin somethin? THE MANE TAME is great for cats too. Quick and effective—they'd never admit it, but they'll feel anew. Pump THE MANE TAME into your hand (for cats and small dogs the size of an egg, for bigger dogs, a couple of eggs).
• Rub THE BALM onto paws, noses, dry patches.
• Apply THE BALM onto scars post surgery, hot spots, any scrape or cut.
• Particularly useful in extreme weather (hot or cold).
• We use THE BALM on our own dry patches, too! Super emollient for dry spots like elbows and cuticles.